Contrary to popular belief, the body is not just a machine. One obvious difference between the body and a machine is that in many instances the body can mend itself. (Of course it helps if you make sure to use drinks made of natural beverage ingredients!). Another difference is that the more you exercise the body, the stronger it gets.
Physical activity, movement, effort - all these are integral to the life of every creature under heaven. But in our modern way of life they are all at risk of being neglected. We sanctify the ‘24/7’ culture of being busy but there is not enough physical, personal activity.
One of the most popular remedies to this situation is Running. It’s not really surprising; running has benefits in so many levels.
1. Running makes you happier. Everybody knows that ‘if you don’t enjoy it, you won’t stick with it’. But running can actually get you ‘high’. It helps release endorphins, which are known for relieving pain and promoting pleasant feelings, and are naturally produced in the brain during exercise. A study proved that just 30 minutes of running during the week for three weeks boosted sleep quality, mood, and concentration during the day.
2. Running helps you rest. It sounds paradoxical but you should consider that nowadays running is probably the only ‘alone’ moment during the day for many people. This might be the only time when you are with yourself. What better way to clear your head and sort through your thoughts.
3.Running is simple to do. You can do it alone. You can do it almost anywhere. You don’t need any equipment beyond a pair of running shoes. Therefore it’s cheap, accessible, and easy to maintaining as a routine.
4. Running helps you get fit. You burn calories when running. The bonus is that you also burn calories after you stop - the ‘afterburn’ effect. Running is undoubtedly the best way to burn calories (hence - lose fat).
5. Running strengthens your knees and your other joints and bones. It increases bone mass, and even helps stem age-related bone loss. Studies show that running improves knee health.
6. Running will keep your mind sharper, even with age. It helps defeat age-related mental decline, particularly functions like memory, language, thinking, and judgment problems
7.Running can reduce your risk of cancer. Of course it doesn’t cure cancer but there is proof that it helps prevent it. And, if you already have cancer, running can improve your quality of life while you’re undergoing therapy.
Running is the king of cardio.
Running is one of the pillars of healthy living; drinking natural energy drinks when exercising, paying attention to healthy beverage ingredients or healthy beverage base, healthy foods, etc, will enhance your joy of running.