It’s no secret that many (if not most) energy drinks contain too much of each ingredient: too much caffeine, too much sugar, too many other stimulants.
But not all energy drinks are bad for you. There are natural energy drinks that contain just the right ingredients to give you a natural and healthy burst of energy without negative side effects. Natural energy drinks made of natural beverage ingredients will help you to:
- Eliminate the crash after the rush;
- Reduce fatigue;
- Increase mental focus and lucidity;
- Boost metabolism;
- Use fat and reduce weight;
- Increase endurance and stamina.
The list below provides details about some of the most important beverage ingredients to be found in healthy and natural energy drinks. So, when selecting an energy drink, check to see whether they are present among the other beverage base ingredients.
- B-complex Vitamins: These include vitamin B1 (a.k.a Thiamin), vitamin B2 (a.k.a,Riboflavin), vitamin b3 (a.k.a. Niacin), vitamin B5 ( a.k.a Pantothenic acid), vitamin B6, Vitamin B12. These B-complex vitamins help the body to convert carbohydrates into glucose, or, in other words, food into fuel.
- Potassium: a bonafide panacea, potassium is one of the seven essential macrominerals. Potassium reduces the risk of stroke, lowers blood pressure, protects against loss of muscle mass, preserves bone mineral density, and reduces the formation of kidney stones, mostly by regulating fluid balance and controlling the electrical activity of the heart and other muscles, supports the urinary system, drives excess sodium from the body and supports kidney function.
- Stevia : Stevia has been found to help reduce blood pressure.
- Guarana seed extract: Guarana helps to prevent fatigue by acting on the central nervous system, it breaks down lactic acid, reduces the risk of blood clots, stimulates the urinary system, and promotes production of digestive juices..
- Green tea extract (akin to yerba mate): contains antioxidants, supports the immune system, said to have beneficial effects on cholesterol levels, and contains natural caffeine.
Korean ginseng root extract: Helps the body handle stress, energy booster, bolsters the immune system and contributes to the glandular system balance.
To sum up:
There is no need to feel intimidated or confused by the energy drinks myriad options on the market. Natural energy drinks, made of healthy and natural beverage base, using the highest-quality drink ingredients, offer better and healthier beverage solutions.